- pH tends to drop at night. It's pretty cool to see that the rise in CO2 that plants give off at night corresponds with a drop in pH as the CO2 gets absorbed by the water in the system. One of those phenomenon you just don't see when you're taking pH readings once a day.
- Getting a unit setup online has come a long ways. It's still the hardest part of using an OsmoBot, but it's worked seamlessly for most of our testers.
- Lux and PAR needs an enclosure around the sensor. Luckily we just built one! Our next batch of units will be sent out with our customized enclosure and updated calibration numbers.
- Users with multiple units can now select which unit they want to see data from. This saves users from needing multiple accounts.
- Our custom enclosures should arrive any day! When they do, we will post pictures.
We have a limited number of these units that we will be selling at a discount. If you want to monitor your hydroponic system online, and don't want to pay the full retail price, stay tuned!