We are just wrapping up the in-house testing and calibrating of the initial "hand-built" units we've made and will be sending them out to their allocated testers very soon. This is a huge step forward for us. As these units run in the field, we can begin to turn our attention towards the next version. These current units work - they read all of the necessary parameters accurately, and can get the live and historical data up onto the web. The problem is that we built this batch to work as advertised, but not to be manufacturable.
Over the next couple of months, Paul and I will be: laying out an updated PCB board, giving the outside case a makeover, and taking all of the lessons we've learned so far to roll them into a new version of OsmoBot. We're incredibly excited to be hitting this point, and we cannot wait to show off. Stay tuned!
Keep growing strong!
CEO and cofounder