- Latest FAO World Fish Overview. These reports are put out by the FAO every year (UN organization). There are always their latest finding on aquaculture statistics and trends they see.
- Fishery Statistic Search Program. This statistics program is awesome. It takes a little while to learn how to use it, but once you do, it is a very powerful tool for understanding the trends of the aquaculture industry. You can break it down by region, species, or system type.
- US Census Data. Looking for information in the states? Or maybe trying to extrapolate to the broader market? These reports are SUPER detailed and can be useful in better understanding the industry.
- Fish 2030. Also put out by the FAO, this report lays out where the analysts at the time think the industry is headed. Note that it's a few years old at this point.
- FAO Aquaculture Report by Country. We try to stick with government numbers as much as possible and this series of reports is super useful. Has a breakdown of every country.
Quick post this week. Looking for industry statistics about aquaculture? Here are some good resources to checkout: