All Key Water Quality Parameters
Simple to Maintain
Aquaculture is modernizing and the benefits of continuous monitoring of fish and shrimp ponds is clear.
1. Catch DO crashes before they become critical
2. Save your animals from living in stressful conditions
1. Improve FCR by feeding when conditions are optimal
2. Shrimp and fish will eat in poor water quality condition, but the calories are converted to maintaining health, not growth
1. A stress-free environment is the best protection against disease
2. Good water quality allows your animal’s natural defenses to be their strongest
Given the benefits of continuous pond monitoring online, we asked ourselves why farmers aren’t using existing aquaculture monitors.
Farmers from Thailand to Ecuador told us, the problem is with the sensors. Existing sensors are built for wastewater plants and laboratories. They are very precise, but too expensive and too difficult to keep calibrated and clean in a shrimp or fish pond.
We are redesigning a new kind of water quality sensor by combining two cutting edge sensing technologies to meet the price and maintenance needs of aquaculture farmers.
Running your farm on paper or excel and looking to make the jump to the cloud? We got you covered.
Automated Water Quality Data
Improve How you Farm
Tell us a little bit about your aquaculture monitoring system needs and we’ll be in touch shortly.
Osmo Systems © 2018